john bull or globaliser question

you two have been so helpful in my past travels to europe also INE has been a big help so here is what i have. were flying to LHR arriving on 8/26/2023 staying at the park plaza waterloo blackberry cars is taking us from airport to the hotel then national express is taking us from london victoria coach station to southampton the following day 8/27/2023 leaving coach station at 8:30 am .so my question is how do i get from the hotel to victoria coach station.we will have 3 suitcases.and how early do i need to leave the hotel

thanks in advance.

There's no direct Tube route.

With luggage a cab is your best bet.

27th August is a sunday, so the streets will be quiet - it's just over 2 miles and it'll take no more than 10 minutes.

But play safe & aim to leave your hotel at 8am, knowing that if there's a hitch you have time in hand

JB 🙂

14 hours ago, gfargo53 said:

park plaza waterloo

Is this the "Park Plaza London Waterloo" at 6 Hercules Road SE1 7DP? If so, I agree that you need a cab. You don't have any other realistic option. Personally, I wouldn't leave any later than 8.00 am. It's not that the road journey will take long, but I would be allowing some margin for either not being able to find a cab, or a pre-booked car not turning up on time.