Chef's Table Reservation

Planning on participating in the Chef's Table event on our Symphany of the Seas cruise. From our reading space is limited so my question is approximately how many months prior to the cruise will we see it listed on the Royal Carribean aps so we can reserve a seat?

1 hour ago, cruisinelmo said:

From our reading space is limited so my question is approximately how many months prior to the cruise will we see it listed on the Royal Carribean aps so we can reserve a seat?

That varies - you'll have to keep checking.

3 hours ago, NRWPA said:

Go to the website. It should be there. My cruise for 3/24/2024 shows Chef's Table can be booked now. It's available at a "sale" price, $15 cheaper than buying on board.

Thanks my cruise is scheduled to leave 3/31/2024 it should be posted next week.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cruisinelmo said:

Thanks my cruise is scheduled to leave 3/31/2024 it should be posted next week.

I can tell you through multiple experiences that I have been offered a 50% off reservation for Chef's Table on every sailing of Oasis, Allure and Symphony.  I sit at Trellis Bar after we board waiting for my wife to make all our package night reservations.  Every time someone has come up to me asking if I would like to book Chef's table with a 2 for 1 discount.  There are usually two or more nights available.  This was before covid slashed booking numbers. Maybe someone with recent experience will chime in. I have never had that offer on any ship class except Oasis Class.