Drink package and Jonny Rockets

I know that normal shakes like vanilla and chocolate are included, but what about the breakfast shake? It's not listed under beverages but under premium specials. I'm curious how early in the morning I can get some diabetes =p 

2 minutes ago, Cherful59 said:

@Miloomar Maybe a silly question, but what is "the breakfast shake"?

So you'll see a lot of people with their tips mention how while Johnny Rockets for lunch/dinner has a cover charge, breakfast is included on Oasis class ships since there are so many passengers and it's an easy way to spread them out in the morning. Normal items like eggs and bacon or pancakes and french toast are all included.

But then they have 3 "premium specials" that have an upcharge, $8 if you get all 3. A loaded breakfast potato which sounds like just hash browns with cheese and bacon (the chunky kind of potato, not shredded) for $2. A breakfast burger which is just a burger with an egg/bacon/cheese on top, which makes sense bc it's a burger, for $5.

Then the Maple Bacon Shake which is a vanilla shake with maple syrup, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, more maple syrup and a slice of bacon for $3. It doesn't sound like it shouldn't be included with the beverage packages, but I've just never seen it mentioned and since it is listed as premium and not a beverage I don't want to make any assumptions

Thank you @Miloomar I appreciate the response.  I sailed on Allure probably 5 years ago ish, and ate at JR for breakfast.  I am sure it was on the menu, but did not remember the premium specials at all.  I am booked on an Oasis class, but not for a couple of years, unless I book something else in between.  I'll have to look for this.  Have a good day!

A year ago, I was able to get the breakfast shake as part of the drink package on the Harmony.  They won't make a regular shake at breakfast (which is what my teenager wanted - he's an athlete on a need to eat all of the time diet).  He ended up going to the spa and getting protein shake and bringing it back to eat with his full breakfast at Johnny Rockets.  

On 4/26/2023 at 2:38 PM, Cutigerlady said:

A year ago, I was able to get the breakfast shake as part of the drink package on the Harmony. They won't make a regular shake at breakfast (which is what my teenager wanted - he's an athlete on a need to eat all of the time diet). He ended up going to the spa and getting protein shake and bringing it back to eat with his full breakfast at Johnny Rockets.

And how did it taste? I have never mixed maple syrup and vanilla ice cream before

16 minutes ago, Miloomar said:

And how did it taste? I have never mixed maple syrup and vanilla ice cream before

It sounds kinda good.  I'd order it IF it were included in a package I'd already bought, but I'm not sure I'd pay out of pocket separately for it.