Is alcohol from room service included in drink package?

Sigyn

Are you in the Retreat? I seem to remember some posts on that.

Even there, the official answer is "no". The real answer is "it depends". Your butler may well offer to pick drinks up for you that they'll charge against your package. They don't have to. I honestly don't know who answers the phone if you call room service from the Retreat; almost everything actually goes through your butler. They deliver your breakfast. They (may) deliver a glass of wine with your afternoon snacks. And folks have reported them delivering drinks from a bar.

When you meet with them the first day, and they ask what they can do for you, either outright ask, or be indirect and ask where the easiest bar is to get a glass of wine or a G&T (for instance) to enjoy in your cabin before dinner. It's a greater than 50:50 probability they'll offer to get it for you. And if they do for a week, that's grounds for an additional gratuity...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, markeb said:

Are you in the Retreat? I seem to remember some posts on that.

Even there, the official answer is "no". The real answer is "it depends". Your butler may well offer to pick drinks up for you that they'll charge against your package. They don't have to. I honestly don't know who answers the phone if you call room service from the Retreat; almost everything actually goes through your butler. They deliver your breakfast. They (may) deliver a glass of wine with your afternoon snacks. And folks have reported them delivering drinks from a bar.

When you meet with them the first day, and they ask what they can do for you, either outright ask, or be indirect and ask where the easiest bar is to get a glass of wine or a G&T (for instance) to enjoy in your cabin before dinner. It's a greater than 50:50 probability they'll offer to get it for you. And if they do for a week, that's grounds for an additional gratuity...

Yes, I just changed our cabin to a sky suite in the Retreat.