Dinner Question about "Make the night special"

lion1956

I have seen some photos of the menus for dinner on Princess and you always have Princess favorites listed after the main evening listing, under the favorites there is a section that says make the evening special and they list things like a lobster tail etc.  My question are the items listed in this section included in the Plus or Premier packages or are they an extra charge?

3 minutes ago, lion1956 said:

I have seen some photos of the menus for dinner on Princess and you always have Princess favorites listed after the main evening listing, under the favorites there is a section that says make the evening special and they list things like a lobster tail etc.  My question are the items listed in this section included in the Plus or Premier packages or are they an extra charge?

Those items come with an extra charge. Not included in the Plus or Premier packages

7 minutes ago, lion1956 said:

extra charge, the prices are listed next to the items

Just now, lion1956 said:

Thanks for the response, now not sure about this question, are you allowed to order two entrees or appetizers or is it frowned upon?

yes you can order multiple appetizers, entrees or desserts...you can also order appetizer portions of entrees or entree portions of appetizers (but not in the specialty resturants there is an extra charge for extras there)

1 hour ago, lion1956 said:

Thanks for the response, now not sure about this question, are you allowed to order two entrees or appetizers or is it frowned upon?

I once made the mistake of saying to the waiter that I enjoyed the entree. A few minutes later another plate of the entree appeared over my shoulder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, brisalta said:

I once made the mistake of saying to the waiter that I enjoyed the entree. A few minutes later another plate of the entree appeared over my shoulder.

Some of the waiters can be, almost, overly attentive.  It is a nice surprise when they treat you that well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brisalta said:

We made the mistake of asking for extra crispy bacon. We got a plate filled with extra, crispy bacon.

• Haha 1