Different countdowns

travelbuds

Curious why Princess medallion has our countdown at 35 days to sail and the Princess online website has the countdown at 37 days on the Cruise Personalizer. Then after clicking on the "Manage this Booking" it shows the countdown is at 36 days.

Thats nothing!   On my Princess app it says 669 day (I know it far out) and my countdown widget on my computer says 643!     That is NOT a difference of a day or two.

23 hours ago, travelbuds said:

Curious why Princess medallion has our countdown at 35 days to sail and the Princess online website has the countdown at 37 days on the Cruise Personalizer. Then after clicking on the "Manage this Booking" it shows the countdown is at 36 days.

BREAKING NEWS!!!  PCL IT Department is infamous for having bugs in their Systems.

3 hours ago, rjack22 said:

Thats nothing!   On my Princess app it says 669 day (I know it far out) and my countdown widget on my computer says 643!     That is NOT a difference of a day or two.

In your web browser clear the cookies for princess.com and the clear the browser cache. Exit the browser. Open the browser and login to princess.com and see if that fixes the problem.