on line check in

Oceansaway17

after an hour or so and trying MS Edge and google chrome, the website is a failure.

I was told to use the app.

Anyone else have issues and what did you do?

I even removed popup blockers as well.  so frustrating that the support for reservations is better than on line check in

59 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

after an hour or so and trying MS Edge and google chrome, the website is a failure.

I was told to use the app.

Anyone else have issues and what did you do?

I even removed popup blockers as well.  so frustrating that the support for reservations is better than on line check in

I've never had an issue with online check-in.  I use my laptop to do it (Windows 10/Chrome).  But I've see people who've posted that they had to use the app.

On 5/2/2023 at 5:36 PM, Shmoo here said:

I've never had an issue with online check-in.  I use my laptop to do it (Windows 10/Chrome).  But I've see people who've posted that they had to use the app.

i got the app to work but waiting for the email.

This cruise in 4 weeks could be the first time ever I did not have any paperwork.  

Disney says just the check in portion of the process does not like MS Edge.   I mean really Disney should fix this.

16 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

i got the app to work but waiting for the email.

This cruise in 4 weeks could be the first time ever I did not have any paperwork.  

Disney says just the check in portion of the process does not like MS Edge.   I mean really Disney should fix this.

In general, it's better to not use MS Edge, there's a lot of other sites that has problems with Edge. Some of them have almost a complete separate site for Edge users. But I agree that Disney does have site issues.

10 hours ago, ArthurUSCG said:

In general, it's better to not use MS Edge, there's a lot of other sites that has problems with Edge. Some of them have almost a complete separate site for Edge users. But I agree that Disney does have site issues.

even tried chrome with the help of someone and adjusted several settings.  in the end NOTHING worked and I had to go to the app.  just plain a mess.  Funny Edge is fine for booking and paying.

Never have issues with other cruise lines either just Disney. oh well

to update, I found out a photo must still be taken of the entire page on passport with all the information.

But still when completed I never got the port form via email and could not print from website using eithe EDGE or CHROME.

Only way was to take a screen shot using phone.  I think this is unacceptable that nothing worked on the web for me. I have Windows 11 too.

The prompt on the phone to have emailed to me the form did not work either.

I think DCL on line check is a a big failure and need to be addressed.  Disney are you listening or reading this. Never did find a way to get a paper copy.

2 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

to update, I found out a photo must still be taken of the entire page on passport with all the information.

But still when completed I never got the port form via email and could not print from website using eithe EDGE or CHROME.

Only way was to take a screen shot using phone.  I think this is unacceptable that nothing worked on the web for me. I have Windows 11 too.

The prompt on the phone to have emailed to me the form did not work either.

I think DCL on line check is a a big failure and need to be addressed.  Disney are you listening or reading this. Never did find a way to get a paper copy.

The only issue I had with our DCL cruise checkin for our Feb cruise was that I learned the "photo does not meet guidelines" doesn't mean you can't continue.  I just clicked "save" at that point and moved on.  Also the "pending" doesn't typically clear until about 3 days prior to cruise.

With the photo thing, it didn't like my husband's photo, so they just took another one at the port when we checked in.

• 3 weeks later...