14 night from Southampton - cruise compass anyone?

Hello and thank you for everything I have learned here. 
Wondering if there is a cruise compass/daily planner from 
the 14th day cruise from Southampton in the Mediterranean. 
All information is eagerly awaited.

Anthem is on her way over from USA now for the summer season, so nothing has started for this year yet.  Maybe if someone has cruise compass from previous years they can post it.

Alternatively if you go onto the Royal Caribbeans app you can bring up the first 14 day Med of the season and see if the planner has started to be filled in.  Usually about 3 to 4 weeks before, activities and shows start showing up

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 1

I’m aboard the 1st Mediterranean cruise on 23rd June, so will post a copy of the cruise compass when I return. However, click on the link below to view the full 12-day compass from my canaries cruise on 5th June 2022. I know this is not a full 14-days, but it will give you an idea of some of things on offer for longer sailings.

5th June 2022 Cruise Compass

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

I’m aboard the 1st Mediterranean cruise on 23rd June, so will post a copy of the cruise compass when I return. However, click on the link below to view the full 12-day compass from my canaries cruise on 5th June 2022. I know this is not a full 14-days, but it will give you an idea of some of things on offer for longer sailings.

5th June 2022 Cruise Compass

Thank you very much. I really appreciate this! 
Looking forward to seeing your cruise compass from the Mediterranean sailing.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sgmn said:

Anthem is on her way over from USA now for the summer season, so nothing has started for this year yet.  Maybe if someone has cruise compass from previous years they can post it.

Alternatively if you go onto the Royal Caribbeans app you can bring up the first 14 day Med of the season and see if the planner has started to be filled in.  Usually about 3 to 4 weeks before, activities and shows start showing up

Thank you so mutch! It's so helpfull.