Questions on moving, transferring, cancelling a booking

travel1light

Hello all,

Made my first future cruise booking on my last cruise. Cruise is not till next March so final payment not due to December. My questions:

1) If I outright cancel before final payment, I lose entire deposit?

2) If I move to another cruising, cost is $100 per person? Can this only be done before final payment or closer to booked cruise? Also, I thought celebrity agent said this can be done up to 10 times!!!

3) Moving booking to another travel agent from Celebrity, does this have to be done 30 days after initial booking or is timeframe longer?

4) Does moving to another travel agent impact 2) and or 3) above?

Thank you.

Not sure about  1. Deposit amount is based on if you booked a CS or above and when you made the booking.

2 yes $100 pp to move, I think it can only be done before final but not positive.

3 yes you only have 30 days to move a reservation from Celebrity to a TA.

4 Moving to a TA within 30 days does not impact 2.  Not sure about the second part of your question. Are you asking about moving from Celebrity to a TA and then from that TA to a different TA?

6 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Not sure about  1. Deposit amount is based on if you booked a CS or above and when you made the booking.

2 yes $100 pp to move, I think it can only be done before final but not positive.

3 yes you only have 30 days to move a reservation from Celebrity to a TA.

4 Moving to a TA within 30 days does not impact 2.  Not sure about the second part of your question. Are you asking about moving from Celebrity to a TA and then from that TA to a different TA?

Sorry, I got a bit mixed up. Does moving to another TA affect number of times I can move when paying the $ 100 per?