Best way to get from Rome Airport to Gambrinis Hotel in Rome

sweetbasil57

28 minutes ago, sweetbasil57 said:

Sailing on the Breakaway May 16th {out of Rome},Coming in a day early. their will be 4 adults. We thought we had transfers {not going into that} .So Uber, taxi, or private co? Appreciate any idea's. Thanks 

Your hotel is about a mile north of the main railway station in Rome, known as Roma Termini.  I would suggest taking the Leonardo Express train from the airport to Termini, then walking or taking a taxi to your hotel.  For info on the train, visit https://www.trenitalia.com/en.html

1 hour ago, sweetbasil57 said:

Sailing on the Breakaway May 16th {out of Rome},Coming in a day early. their will be 4 adults. We thought we had transfers {not going into that} .So Uber, taxi, or private co? Appreciate any idea's. Thanks 

Sorry, have to ask.  Did NCL cancel transfers from the airport?  They did that to me in Buenos Aires, just want to know if this is becoming a common practice, after they assured me that it was just an issue with BA.

We had complete success with Fabrizio from All Around Italy.  He also met us at all Italy ports and did our tours.  I 100% recommend him.  We were a party of 4 adults and were completely satisfied.  Tell him Jim, Lynn, John and Elizabeta say hi!