medallions arriving by mail?

FrankieJayIII

when did you receive your medallion in the mail?

we ordered a custom medallion and we are wondering when people are receiving their medallions? Our cruise is in three weeks and we have not seen the shipment yet.

Also, did anyone notice where they ship from?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FrankieJayIII said:

we ordered a custom medallion and we are wondering when people are receiving their medallions? Our cruise is in three weeks and we have not seen the shipment yet.

My cruise departs 05/23/2023.

Medallions shipped via FedEx from Singapore on May 3rd.  Arrived May 5. They were not custom, but had an accessory (have Premier, so free accessory). Was not charged for shipping, even though when ordering was showing a charge.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Most (not all) people get an email saying that their medallion has shipped.  That email will have a tracking link within it.  *In general* (as others have stated) you will receive the medallion(s) about 10-14 days prior.  DON'T PANIC if you don't get them!  They can EASILY give you a new one at the port during check-in.  These may not have your name and/or ship printed on them...but they will work.  Don't stress over this...you'll get on the ship!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Received an e-mail from Princess last week, probably Wednesday, that ours have been shipped. 

They were shipped out of Carson, CA according to my app.  Ours have all been sent from Carson I've noticed. 

Will be here on Monday and our cruise is May 21. 

1 hour ago, Hulagirl said:

They were shipped out of Carson, CA according to my app.  Ours have all been sent from Carson I've noticed. 

Yes...but that's just the "US" origin shipping point.  They *really* come from China or Singapore.

9 hours ago, FrankieJayIII said:

Usually receive two weeks prior to embarkation day, and they ship overnight air from Singapore. We book our cruises 3-4 weeks in advance, always drop and go.

2 hours ago, Hulagirl said:

Really makes no difference where the origin shipping point is when they are sent to Princess.  When they get here they come out of California. 

I think maybe I did not clarify enough; They are not "passing through" Princess in CA.  They have been produced, customized and packaged elsewhere (foreign).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hulagirl said:

Really makes no difference where the origin shipping point is when they are sent to Princess.  When they get here they come out of California. 

Mine went Singapore, Japan, Orlando, South Daytona. No California involved. Never went to Princess.

• Haha 1