Anyone actually on Mariner, finishing WC23?

We are on 24WC, starting Jan. 6th. How would you answer the following question today? "If I had known beforehand, I would have......." Thanks in advance; we still might learn something from you.

• Thanks 1

Not on the current World Cruise but have been on a Regent World Cruise.  I would have taken more clothes.  I thought taking enough clothes for no repeats for 14 days would work.  I still got tired of the clothes.  Most of them never left the ship with us.  That is how tired I was of them. 

• Haha 1

I would also say take more casual clothes that you can mix and match. I took more dresser clothes thinking we would dress up a bit each night like we do on short cruises …. That was the part that got old for us. I didn’t even wear some of my nicer outfits. After about a month I started just changing into clean daytime stuff. slacks or skirt and top. Left the dressy stuff for only the special nights and we enjoyed the evenings much better.

If you have a special snack type food …we get cravings for snickers….take a supply, not easy to fine in other parts of the world.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cwn said:

For sure!

I’ve never been on long cruise…our longest 20ish days…but I start craving flavor.  I find the food under seasoned.  Always have.  So, I start craving picante sauce, nachos with jalapeños, etc.  I have packed picante sauce, garlic salt, and tobasco. 

• Like 1