Booking specialty dining at 125 days

Rcsting

I have a question hoping to get some help.  We booked a club balcony suite and 1 of the perks lists being able to book specialty dining at 125 days before our cruise.   When I look at my app it shows not being able to book until 120 days. 

Has anyone has this happen to them or will I need to contact NCL directly to book ?  

Thanks. 

27 minutes ago, Rcsting said:

I have a question hoping to get some help.  We booked a club balcony suite and 1 of the perks lists being able to book specialty dining at 125 days before our cruise.   When I look at my app it shows not being able to book until 120 days. 

Has anyone has this happen to them or will I need to contact NCL directly to book ?  

Thanks. 

I am sapphire and mine is doing the same.  When it gets closer to time I plan to call the phone number on there. I don’t see how you can still book if it says too early to book.  If you click on that there is a phone number to call.

There are some previous topics asking the same question.  The consensus in those is that it's a 'boiler plate' indication and when you're eligible to book based on your status or booked cabin the options to book will open up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rcsting said:

Well I reach 125 days in 2 hours, I’ll update this post with the results.  

Good luck.

They still have the limitation that you can only book a restaurant once. If you want two dinners at Cagney’s, you need to call for the second reservation. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, cruisinmeme said:

So did your app change to 125 days or was you just able to do it. Regardless glad it worked out for you.  

Now the countdown starts.

Well its a little confusing. I'm in California ( PST ) and NCL is in FL, 3 hours ahead. Booking becomes available at 12:00 am EST on day 125 so I was able to book at 9:00 PM PST time with my app still showing 126 days until cruise due to my time zone.

Highly recommend booking as soon as its available because I was able to choose any time from 5:00 PM on with any specialty restaurant.   I checked this morning 8 hours later and now the only availability is from 8:00 PM on. Hope this helps.

Edited by Rcsting