Wow bands on Quantum--Can I re-use some from other trips/ships?

I have 2 Wow bands from previous cruises. I didn't love them, but we are traveling with an 8 yo and 14 yo and thought they might be useful for them. Can they be

re-programmed for the current ship/itinerary so that the girls don't need their seapasses while on the ship?

Thanks,

Barb

I have some black WOW Bands that do not have a muster station printed on them, no issue getting these reprogrammed.  

Some have reported difficulty in reprogramming WOW Bands that have your old muster station printed on them.

Are they available now on Quantum?  We're traveling with two kids and a special needs adult in a couple weeks.  I see 125Mhz bands available for sale on Amazon, but would rather get them onboard if it's an option.

On 5/8/2023 at 4:07 PM, barb in ga said:

I have 2 Wow bands from previous cruises. I didn't love them, but we are traveling with an 8 yo and 14 yo and thought they might be useful for them. Can they be

re-programmed for the current ship/itinerary so that the girls don't need their seapasses while on the ship?

Thanks,

Barb

I purchased Wow bands on Oasis and was told they can be re-programmed on any ship that supports Wow bands.