Keys to rooms

j4giz

13 minutes ago, Krazy4Kruisin' said:

That would seem stupid for power to outlets to go out when lights go out. If you charge your phone, ipad, etc overnight, you'll surely not keep your stateroom lights on overnight. Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

That would be stupid, but it's not how it works ...

The card in the slot enables power to both the lighting and the outlets in the room. If the card is withdrawn, the power feed to the lights and the outlets stops. However, you are not restricted from turning the lights out with the appropriate switches when the card is in place - that allows 'lights out' but keeps the power flowing to the outlets. 🍺🥌

• Thanks 1

I'm remembering that there is one outlet on the desk that is still powered when the card is removed, maybe the one next to where the quiet vox is plugged in?  I could be wrong...

9 hours ago, dd57 said:

I'm remembering that there is one outlet on the desk that is still powered when the card is removed, maybe the one next to where the quiet vox is plugged in?  I could be wrong...

I think you’re right - but I’ll try to remember to check when we do British Isles at the end of the month.