Another laundry question

jennjess

I am hoping someone can tell me how laundry works in this situation.  We are now Latitudes Gold so half price laundry if I'm correct.  We are also sailing in a family suite so get one bag of free laundry included in the deal.  Can I send out laundry twice, once free and once for half price?  I would like to know in advance so will be able to take fewer clothes with me.

8 minutes ago, jennjess said:

I am hoping someone can tell me how laundry works in this situation.  We are now Latitudes Gold so half price laundry if I'm correct.  We are also sailing in a family suite so get one bag of free laundry included in the deal.  Can I send out laundry twice, once free and once for half price?  I would like to know in advance so will be able to take fewer clothes with me.

Yes!  

7 hours ago, jennjess said:

If a “family suite” is a Mx class club balcony room, you get a free bag of laundry. No other “suite” gets free laundry. 

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

If a “family suite” is a Mx class club balcony room, you get a free bag of laundry. No other “suite” gets free laundry. 

It's an SP family suite, no balcony, on the Star.

7 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Check your perks again. As far as I know, only club balconies get the laundry as a perk. 

It seems you are right as I can find nothing on the NCL website that includes free laundry in suites.  It was an outside site that said complimentary valet laundry.  May be out of date info I guess.

• 4 weeks later...

The good news is - Every person who is Gold is eligible for the 50% discounted bag of laundry (add'l on long cruises)...

Also - they usually do stuff the bag for a flat rate 1/2 way through the cruise (add'l on long cruises).

Have a Great Time!!!

15 hours ago, Von & John said:

The good news is - Every person who is Gold is eligible for the 50% discounted bag of laundry (add'l on long cruises)...

Also - they usually do stuff the bag for a flat rate 1/2 way through the cruise (add'l on long cruises).

Have a Great Time!!!

Can gold members use the 50% discounted bag on the day they do the stuff a bag sale? 

17 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Can gold members use the 50% discounted bag on the day they do the stuff a bag sale? 

When I was gold I used the 50% discount on the stuff a bag sale, and it worked.  As I recall, it is per member, so if you have 2 gold in the room, you can do 2 bags at 50% discount (including stuff a bag sale).

• Thanks 1