BLC - Britannia

emam

A special offer for the Blue Light Card.

Exclusive rates on Britannia... Balcony just £599 per person for 14 nights around the British Isles departing 9th June 2023

Exclusive rates on Britannia -14 nights around the British Isles departing 9th June 2023

Balcony just £599 per person - receive a Balcony for the usual price of an inside cabin!

Deluxe Balcony just £799 per person

Suite just £2,099 per person

How to Claim

Call P&O Cruises on 03453 555 111 quoting 'BLC'

Ring booking line to book

Expires: 07 June 2023

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, emam said:

A special offer for the Blue Light Card.

Exclusive rates on Britannia... Balcony just £599 per person for 14 nights around the British Isles departing 9th June 2023

Exclusive rates on Britannia -14 nights around the British Isles departing 9th June 2023

Balcony just £599 per person - receive a Balcony for the usual price of an inside cabin!

Deluxe Balcony just £799 per person

Suite just £2,099 per person

How to Claim

Call P&O Cruises on 03453 555 111 quoting 'BLC'

Ring booking line to book

Expires: 07 June 2023

This cruise was a replacement for one of the Baltic cruises they cancelled, presumably because they thought that without SPB they might struggle to sell them. Well they now find themselves competing with Regsl Princess whose itineraries are much more interesting than P&O, and struggling even more to fill these replacements.

3 minutes ago, LifeonMars said:

You will need your Blue light Card number to proceed with the booking though.

Which is fair enough.  We booked a P&O cruise recently through a well used agent who gives a discount of the amount we would have got for extra OBC with a BLC if we had booked direct (instead of the normal discount they would have given).  Earlier this year they were happy to just take the card number, but are now asking for a scanned copy of the card to be emailed to them before the booking is complete - seems a lot of people are trying it on.  TBH that recent booking just got us a £130 discount on the 16 night cruise in a balcony cabin, compared to an original discount of £100 which we would have got otherwise - so very little indeed, so hardly worth bothering about. 

Some good BLC offers elsewhere though, such as -20% for some pub meals (Green King brands) and we also got an extra 5% off a Fred cruise, as Fred gives a 5% extra reduction on full priced cruises for numerous affinity groups, such as WI, U3A and many other memberships.  Would prefer the P&O prices though, if for an itinerary we would consider, though they are diminishing..  That Britannia price is excellent though and may have just tempted, even us,to try a bigger ship, but we are on Arcadia on 6th June so coincides with it.  We really must stop booking early and leave more space for offers........     

12 minutes ago, Selbourne said:

Our daughter has a Blue Light Card, but I assume that this offer would only apply if she was travelling with us? I know with some other Blue Light Offers they apply to wider family members. 

Yes, BLC holder must be travelling.  What a great offer, I would have booked in a heartbeat if I had any holiday left to use.

58 minutes ago, Selbourne said:

Our daughter has a Blue Light Card, but I assume that this offer would only apply if she was travelling with us? I know with some other Blue Light Offers they apply to wider family members. 

Must admit I have never heard of an offer applying to other relatives, but if we go out for a meal with someone else and I pay, then the reduction applies to the whole bill, not just my meal if that is what you mean.  I assume that would not apply to a group booking though.  I also assume for a holiday it would only cover the room/cabin occupied by the card holder.

As I mentioned above though companies are getting more careful as some had obviously been sharing their details.  That is quite understandable and I have noticed other companies tightening up their offers as well.

Edited by tring

2 hours ago, nunnerywood said:

Unfortunately we can’t travel on this date, please can someone tell me where 

this offer was originally posted so I can look out for future BLC offers.

It was on their website under days out I think. You have to be logged in to see it. 

3 hours ago, nunnerywood said:

Unfortunately we can’t travel on this date, please can someone tell me where 

this offer was originally posted so I can look out for future BLC offers.

I saw it this afternoon.  You need to get to the offer for P&O extra onboard spend on the BLC website when logged in, then scroll down to see that specific cruise offer underneath that.  

Edited by tring