RCCL pax prove their irresponsibility once again...

bepsf

sunflowerstarr--

Lots of history in Norfolk - it's just not Norfolk's raison d'etre as the others are...

I simply just cant imagine what goes through someone's mind leaving a ship in a foreign port without proper ID (Passport, etc) - then again, I can't imagine being so irresponsible/arrogant to cut it so close that one wouldn't be aboard the ship on time too....

I hope those folks who were left behind don't get a dime.

We sailed RCCL last spring and were delayed leaving St. Thomas by more than 45 minutes because they knew a Japanese passenger was returning from 36 holes of golf. Funny how one person can hold up thousands, however, he must have been pretty important for the ship to wait for him. I think people should be responsible for their own actions. Even if you are confused by changing time zones there is no excuse to miss the ship and blame the cruise line.

History in Norfolk, VA is extensive. Yes Jamestown is where the first English settlement and landing was.. thats where they were going to when Bermuda was founded too... My kin landed at Jamestown .

In Norfolk look for the Church with the Cannonballs in it.. as well musket shot...

History sometimes as in art does depend on what you want to look at..:D

Busch Gardens is a much newere history....:)

i know, you guys are right i just dont like norfolk lol. the last few times i have gone to norfolk was a circus trip to scope with my neices, a late night live rocky horror at the naro and shopping at macarthur. probably its hard to us to see the history and all because growing up close(and since i live on the outer banks which has nothing but history lol 2 hours is close) we get burnt out on it. just like here on the obx the lighthouses are nothing big to us or the wright brothers memorial that we pass by and dont even look at it. its just always been there so harder to see i guess.

Archived