Does Celebrity have talks on the ships?

Presto2

6 hours ago, AmberCascades said:

Lucky you!  I love Eddie.  One cruise he did a talk about Wales (not whales) and the naturalist did a talk on whales (not Wales).  That was their schtick for a few days.  🙂  He also DJ'd a 60's dance party one evening.  

What are the topics of all these lectures?  If you don't mind taking the time to say.  Just curious.

He is great! And we just found out last night Brent Nixon will be the naturalist on this cruise. My DW really loved his lectures on a Solstice cruise in Alaska back in 2015. We believe his wife is joining him and providing some historical lectures as well. Plus Nina, the whale and dolphin lady will be giving her lectures as she has since boarding in Sydney, and of course Eddy will be giving his “10 Most …” lectures. So it should be an informative cruise to say the least. 

For the details, please check out my Live From thread I currently am posting to regarding our current experiences on the Eclipse to include the lectures provided so far. 😁

• Thanks 1

On our March 2023 South America sailing from Buenos Aires to Santiago, on the Infinity, naturalist Celia Garland did several lectures on marine animals that we might encounter along the way. She was absolutely amazing! She was lively, knowledgeable and very entertaining. I particularly enjoyed her talk on whales, as well as her talk on dolphins ("What's the porpoise?") and sea birds. If you get a chance to attend one of her presentations, do not miss it. We were surprised to learn at the end of the cruise that she was actually from our home state, New Hampshire (small world).

• 1 year later...