Enchanted suite breakfast

Upper Bob

After her recent renovations in dry dock, does anyone know where the suite breakfast benefit is now located on Enchanted Princess? With Sabatini’s moving up to  deck seven in the atrium (and it’s open air environment) and The Catch by Rudi taking over Sabatini’s old private location on deck five, I’m just curious where the breakfast will be. This change will also effect the Sky and Discovery after future dry docks for those ships.

2 hours ago, Upper Bob said:

This change will also effect the Sky and Discovery after future dry docks for those ships.

For some reason I thought that The Catch was taking over Bisto Sur La Mar on Discovery. I didn't realize Sabatinis would be moving on that ship. I wonder if they'll change the entrance protocol to 360, where they currently parade you through Sabatini's when you begin the experience. 

Edited by MileHighAko

1 hour ago, MileHighAko said:

For some reason I thought that The Catch was taking over Bisto Sur La Mar on Discovery. I didn't realize Sabatinis would be moving on that ship. I wonder if they'll change the entrance protocol to 360, where they currently parade you through Sabatini's when you begin the experience. 

On the deckplan, 360 is sitting inside The Catch.