Grounds Coffee Package - where to purchase?

nbsjcruiser

Would some define good coffee to me??? I make my own at home using Maxwell House, have been for 30+ years. I like a little cream and sugar. I wouldn't go to Starbucks if it was free or any over priced coffee shop.

That being said on a cruise I lace it with Jameson and Bailey's. Now that is good coffee. lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hawk/hornfan said:

Would some define good coffee to me??? I make my own at home using Maxwell House, have been for 30+ years. I like a little cream and sugar. I wouldn't go to Starbucks if it was free or any over priced coffee shop.

That being said on a cruise I lace it with Jameson and Bailey's. Now that is good coffee. lol

At home we grind each pot from coffee we get at Costco. I have never purchased Starbucks coffee. I have had Peet's once because it was all they had at the hospital where my wife was. We both agreed that we don't like it as it seems to taste "burned". My wife will pay for coffee at places like Dutch Bros but I think paying $5 or more for a cup of coffee is idiotic. (I'm old and remember sitting in the coffee shop with a bottomless cup of coffee that cost 10¢.)

I book with Princess Plus so my coffee is included in that price. I tend to get one Vanilla Latte with either an extra shot (or two) or with a shot of Jameson. (I've gotten a few weird looks from other passengers if I order a Black Coffee with either 1 or 2 extra shots.)

• Like 1

On 5/16/2023 at 9:48 PM, Thrak said:

At home we grind each pot from coffee we get at Costco. I have never purchased Starbucks coffee. I have had Peet's once because it was all they had at the hospital where my wife was. We both agreed that we don't like it as it seems to taste "burned". My wife will pay for coffee at places like Dutch Bros but I think paying $5 or more for a cup of coffee is idiotic. (I'm old and remember sitting in the coffee shop with a bottomless cup of coffee that cost 10¢.)

I book with Princess Plus so my coffee is included in that price. I tend to get one Vanilla Latte with either an extra shot (or two) or with a shot of Jameson. (I've gotten a few weird looks from other passengers if I order a Black Coffee with either 1 or 2 extra shots.)

Jameson and coffee are like pb& j, they go together. lol

• Like 2

Zero package is too expensive.  I'll pay a la carte in the IC for my 1 or 2 cups daily. Interesting old fact.  Years ago I would bring my French Press on each cruise with pre-ground beans and use the milk in the buffet.  Can't believe I did that!!! Now that's a coffee addict!