Information Requested: Bottled Iced Teas Available

Pantheral

We are cruising on the Millennium from Anchorage on 6/16. DW enjoys her iced teas, so she is curious what brands and/or flavors of bottled iced teas will be available on board and whether it varies depending on the location on-board. We are in a Sky suite so we will have access to the Retreat Lounge. Any information is greatly appreciated!!!

Usually Arizona brand.  Reports over the past year are that availability can be very hit or miss (such as in the thread below).  She could always bring a supply with her just in case (and restock in ports if it's an issue on your sailing).

• Like 1

My experience has been, even pre-covid, that the availability and brands are very hit and miss.  But let your butler and the Retreat head bartender know that your DW is interested in the bottled ice teas and they will do the best they can to accommodate her.  And she also should try the Tea Forte iced tea at the Cafe al Bacio.

23 hours ago, Pantheral said:

We are cruising on the Millennium from Anchorage on 6/16. DW enjoys her iced teas, so she is curious what brands and/or flavors of bottled iced teas will be available on board and whether it varies depending on the location on-board. We are in a Sky suite so we will have access to the Retreat Lounge. Any information is greatly appreciated!!!

Arizona Ice Tea was available in the Retreat Lounge.  We even asked our Butler to place a couple of bottles in the room.   I also did the same thing for the Vitamin Zero water.  

I cannot remember if the tea was in the chillers in the lounge or if the bartender had to get them from the stock room behind the bar but know I asked for one and it was provided. 

bottled tea would be a great choice

did not know  it was a Retreat option

AQ used to provide carafes of  pre mixed tea in the cabins. it just sat there...It was.really awful.we would ask for it to be removed!

I don't drink coffee, I drink iced tea instead. Have to have it! On Solstice last year, one or two bars only carried bottled iced tea. On Apex last week, I didn't see any. 

What I do is ask for an English Breakfast tea (hot) from Cafe al Bacio with two glasses of ice on the side. This is how I get my fix everyday 🤣