NCL Cruise May 2023 Carttagena

kellyshantz

I was in Cartagena on May 6. I used Dora tours recommended on Cruise Critic.  We were joined with 6 others. They were at the port when we got off the ship. We had an all day tour. We saw lots of places ahead of cruise ship passengers. Dora is the owner and her niece conducted the tour. It was excellent. Her website is dora@cartagenattour.com. There was an artiste side of town I would have liked to spend some time at. Maybe next time. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 8:52 PM, kellyshantz said:

I was in Cartagena on May 6. I used Dora tours recommended on Cruise Critic.  We were joined with 6 others. They were at the port when we got off the ship. We had an all day tour. We saw lots of places ahead of cruise ship passengers. Dora is the owner and her niece conducted the tour. It was excellent. Her website is dora@cartagenattour.com. There was an artiste side of town I would have liked to spend some time at. Maybe next time. 

FYI. The email address above said it was not valid when I tried to email. Trying to contact her on her website now. 

Your message wasn't delivered to dora@cartagenattour.com because the domain cartagenattour.com couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.