Luggage drop before boarding.

RonWL

Going on the Silver Shadow Quebec City cruise (August 14, 2023).  We'll arrive the night before and have a boarding time of 2:00.  Can we drop our luggage before boarding?  We would like to walk around the old town before our assigned boarding time.

Very unlikely as they are very busy unloading the baggage of the departing guests and getting their transport arranged. Why not get your hotel to hold the baggage before you go to the ship.

3 hours ago, drron29 said:

Why not get your hotel to hold the baggage before you go to the ship.

Our hotel is near the airport, as we will be arriving near midnight.  Hate to taxi into town, then back to the hotel, and then to the ship....

3 hours ago, pavementends said:

I was able to drop off luggage a couple hours ahead in Seward. My guess it "it depends."

Yes, a couple of hours is certainly allowed.  But, I thought the OP wanted to drop early in the morning so they could tour the town before heading to the ship around noon.  Could be wrong.

10 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

But, I thought the OP wanted to drop early in the morning so they could tour the town before heading to the ship around noon.  Could be wrong.

Sorry, but you are wrong.  We get in late the night before and we are staying near the airport.  We'll have breakfast there and check out around 11:00 most likely.  Take an Uber or a cab to the ship - and our embarkation is scheduled for 2:00.  So, a walk around the old town makes sense - but without luggage....

6 hours ago, RonWL said:

Sorry, but you are wrong.  We get in late the night before and we are staying near the airport.  We'll have breakfast there and check out around 11:00 most likely.  Take an Uber or a cab to the ship - and our embarkation is scheduled for 2:00.  So, a walk around the old town makes sense - but without luggage....

Well, if you wrote your original post more clearly from the beginning, then you would have been given accurate info from the get go.  So, check out, grab your cab, drop your bags, and do your your tour.  Good luck!