Star Legend - any app yet?

zentraveler

We were on the Star Pride last fall and the ship's wifi was unnecessarily complicated to use to switch between devices. There was no app for the cruise so the information that is available about the cruise (daily program, meal times etc.) was klugy and not like other cruise lines that have an easy to use app. Any improvement by now?

57 minutes ago, 6rugrats said:

I just got off Star Pride and Wi-Fi was easy to use and much improved.  I don’t know if Legend has the new system or not.

I sure hope so. I finally got the hang of it only because one of the staff in an elevator at 6 am must have been one of the IT people and finally showed me (I had been to the desk several times). I don't understand why they don't make an app just like everyone else!

5 hours ago, Nearpost345 said:

Currently on The Legend, wifi is noticeably improved since switching to Starlink. Hopping  from one device to another is now very easy .

REALLY glad to hear it! It was just long enough ago that I have forgotten all the maneuvers needed to switch devices. I have three I will be using so this is good news indeed.

Edited by zentraveler