What Bus to take?

artvlay

Going to bevin Bermuda for three days. Thinking of taking a scenic bus ride from Port.

Can someone give me advice as to what route to take, where it goes, cost, frequency, where to get the bus.

Thanks 

3 hours ago, artvlay said:

Can someone give me advice as to what route to take, where it goes, cost, frequency, where to get the bus.

I think Routes 7/8 are the ones that will take you from the Dockyard (assuming that's where you're docking) to Hamilton. From there you can take a bus from Hamilton anywhere on the island. Fares are $5 or you can buy tokens for $4.50. 

The bus routes aren't overly scenic and the busses themselves are low to the ground city buses, not taller coach busses that would make sightseeing better. You will get some ocean views but you'll also spend a lot of time looking at rock walls along the road. 

Frankly either the ferry from Dockyard to Hamilton or Dockyard to St Georges would be much more scenic than taking the bus. 

23 hours ago, princeton123211 said:

I think Routes 7/8 are the ones that will take you from the Dockyard (assuming that's where you're docking) to Hamilton. From there you can take a bus from Hamilton anywhere on the island. Fares are $5 or you can buy tokens for $4.50. 

The bus routes aren't overly scenic and the busses themselves are low to the ground city buses, not taller coach busses that would make sightseeing better. You will get some ocean views but you'll also spend a lot of time looking at rock walls along the road. 

Frankly either the ferry from Dockyard to Hamilton or Dockyard to St Georges would be much more scenic than taking the bus. 

Thanks for the heads up.