Barcelona flight times

From doing some research on here, you can with some preparation.  First, look and see how many ships are disembarking on your day.  Do not put your luggage out the night before.  Disembark with your luggage and walk off with it first thing.  Grab a taxi.

Our ship is disembarking at 6 a.m. We are the only one at that time.    We will be in December when it will not be as busy.  We are walking off and hoping to be in a taxi right away.  Delta changed our flight to 10:45 ..... eeekkkk

Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

I'll assume you mean one checked bag, not carryon. I've never checked in for a DL fight at BCN, but going straight to security definitely helps. I'm pretty sure BCN does accept electronic boarding passes.

"Arrival" is not the same as "disembarking". How many other people are also trying to catch early flights is also a factor.

Note that little britain did not actually say they are always in the same situation you are- latest time they have ever been off the ship, whether they always do self-help luggage, whether they travel with only carryon or have to check baggage, whether they always fly to the US, etc.

On 5/17/2023 at 1:24 AM, cruisnfool said:

Having a hard time with return air back to US. Can one person make an 11:00 flight. I piece luggage. Thanks

I have replied about this before.  We have got off the NCL Epic (which is always scheduled to arrive at 6 am ) among the first passengers.  For us the crucial factor, apart from an early alarm, was to have snacks in our room so we did not need to waste time in the breakfast buffet.  We took fruit and cakes from the buffet the previous day.  

• Like 1