Acrylic nail fill aboard Symphony of the Seas?

Did not see acrylic nail fill listed as a service that I can book ahead.  Any chance it's available on the Symphony of the Seas even if not listed for pre-booking?  I've got multiple cruises booked B2B on different cruise lines and I'm not seeing any of the cruise lines showing it.  😭

2 hours ago, Vagabond Knight said:

Did not see acrylic nail fill listed as a service that I can book ahead.  Any chance it's available on the Symphony of the Seas even if not listed for pre-booking?  I've got multiple cruises booked B2B on different cruise lines and I'm not seeing any of the cruise lines showing it.  😭

I just looked on the app and did not see it.  I can tell you from past experience on a couple of Royal ships they didn't fix a lifted nail I had.  I had to get glue in Cozumel to fix and use a bandaid prior to that.  You can always ask when onboard but I think they stick with manis and pedis and avoid the acrylics.  I invested in nail glue after my experience plus now because of covid restrictions on nail salons in my state, I learned to do my nails myself.  This way I can fix it myself if anything happens.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jean87510 said:

I invested in nail glue after my experience plus now because of covid restrictions on nail salons in my state, I learned to do my nails myself.  This way I can fix it myself if anything happens.

Sigh... can you come on my cruise with me?  😉

Well, this is a bummer. I've got B2Bs lined up with Carnival, NCL and Royal Caribbean and I can't find this on any of them.  They do acrylics and acrylic fills on Celebrity, which is what we've been sailing for some years now and was disappointed that I couldn't find those services on any of the ships we have booked for our upcoming adventure.  

3 hours ago, Vagabond Knight said:

Well, this is a bummer. I've got B2Bs lined up with Carnival, NCL and Royal Caribbean and I can't find this on any of them.  They do acrylics and acrylic fills on Celebrity, which is what we've been sailing for some years now and was disappointed that I couldn't find those services on any of the ships we have booked for our upcoming adventure.  

Only thing I can suggest is nuts but possibly doing them in between cruises as you have to disembark anyway.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vagabond Knight said:

I have not seen acrylic refills onboard but you probably can find a nail salon at one of your ports.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I have not seen acrylic refills onboard but you probably can find a nail salon at one of your ports.

I know that's an option, but not one I'd like to use since we're in each location for such a short time.

It seems to differ by ship and staff.  And we were even told one time they couldn't, so instead I booked a full remove polish and then the nail tech was like, oh yeah, of course I can do a fill!

• Like 1

I can't specifically say they do acrylic nails but they do repair nails. I had a mishap October 2022 aboard the Symphony and they were able to repair it. They had a ton of nail supplies and stuff like a regular nail salon. I'm sure they can make it work. 

• Like 2