Price Drop Alert! Celebrity Infinity out of Barcelona - Select European Sailings from November thru December 2023

Just wanted to post another alert in case anyone was interested.

There was a major price drop in Aqua and some suite staterooms for the sailings with sail dates listed below.  

11/8/2023 - 10 day round trip from Barcelona

11/18/2023 - 10 day round trip from Barcelona

11/28/2023 - 11 day round trip from Barcelona

12/9/2023 - 12 day round trip from Barcelona

These rates are very solid for the itinerary and stateroom type.  Around $2000 per person for prime aqua stateroom. Below is the price history chart for the 11/18 sailing.  The pink line is the aqua rooms and you can see they're now priced the same as concierge even though the aqua rate is AI.  Act fast!

image.thumb.png.b668bd306c764c524b7cae730f93a8cc.png

Edit: I should mention that with the current offer, you get $450 OBC with a 2 passenger Aqua room booking.

Edited by NorthStarStateCruiser
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

I’ve had my eye on the two that visit Morocco, but we’re already booked on a European b2b this summer. I can’t justify flying to Europe twice in one year, and DH has reminded me that we’ve already taken advantage of one of your great tips this year. Mustn’t be greedy😂 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

Looking at Celebrity's site now and aft aqua 1141 is available on the 18th for $5,064.48 total or roughly $253 pppn

It was about $4k total earlier this morning around the time of the OP.

31 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

Looking at Celebrity's site now and aft aqua 1141 is available on the 18th for $5,064.48 total or roughly $253 pppn.  Both aqua sky suites with the big verandah available for $7,789.48 or $389 pppn.

20 minutes ago, RichYak said:

It was about $4k total earlier this morning around the time of the OP.

Yup, looks like they got to this one pretty quickly 😔

19 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Yup, looks like they got to this one pretty quickly 😔

Nevertheless your posts are appreciated.  The 12-nt Dec 9 in Aqua is $5,037.  Nice itinerary to Canaries and Morocco.  Would love to go back to Barcelona.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

There was a major price drop in Aqua and some suite staterooms for the sailings with sail dates listed below...

We are not able to take these featured cruises, but nonetheless we found your post to be valuable because it introduced us to a new (for us) cruise research web site. Thank you. 

Some of the sailings also have a senior/resident rate available.  On one cruise I looked at in November, there was good pricing on Concierge class.  When I looked at cabin availability, most of the cabins were available, so bookings appear to be slow.  

I also noticed lower prices and senior discounts on some Reflection sailings in October.

On 5/19/2023 at 8:10 AM, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

There was a major price drop in Aqua and some suite staterooms for the sailings with sail dates listed below.  

These rates are very solid for the itinerary and stateroom type.  Around $2000 per person for prime aqua stateroom. Below is the price history chart for the 11/18 sailing.  The pink line is the aqua rooms and you can see they're now priced the same as concierge even though the aqua rate is AI.  Act fast!

Edit: I should mention that with the current offer, you get $450 OBC with a 2 passenger Aqua room booking.

Thank you for posting this. We were able to save over  $1000 on our Sky Suite for December 9th cruise out of  Barcelona! 

• Like 1