Checking out late to avoid depature

4 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

It is 100% decided locally, and even more than that - it depends on who is on duty.

Last year.  Cape Liberty.  B3B.  First turnaround day = officer came on board.  Second turnaround day = we had to go out into the terminal.  All on the whim of who was on duty.  

Try a B2B in Vancouver.  They don't seem to know what to do with us there.  Most B2B pax do their turn around in Seward.  We were the odd balls, along with a "not really happy" high ranking RCI officer that day.  Just the three of us.  It was a total cluster.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Last cruise on Navigator they were knocking on our door at 7:55, ship was cleared and empty by 9:30, all tags were called by 8:45.

Our last cruise our tag was supposed to be 15 when I set up departure on the app.  When I got my tags we were changed to 31.  After the people got off for the airport I just got in line and walked off.  Got my bags and had driven over an hour before I got a notice on my phone I could get in line to leave!

• Haha 1