Fun Pass, Non-alcohol package questions

skipsaur

Hello! I have a couple questions if anyone can help.

I'm considering the fun pass, but I've seen Dailies where specials are offered, like 2 for 1 deals on 4D cinema. Can you take advantage of these discount deals AND use fun pass too? Or does it count as full price with fun pass? Does fun pass cover Bingo?

With the non-alcohol drink package, is bottled water included? I see flavored and mineral water listed only. The other drink packages seem to specifically list bottled water.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Which experience did you book ?

We booked the Fantastica and we get bottled mineral water (same as regular bottled water), at lunch & dinner in the MDR.  

Hoping our waitstaff will bring extra bottles out for us to take on shore....

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 4sallypat said:

Which experience did you book ?

We booked the Fantastica and we get bottled mineral water (same as regular bottled water), at lunch & dinner in the MDR.  

Hoping our waitstaff will bring extra bottles out for us to take on shore....

We'll be Aurea. That's great about the bottled water, thanks for the info! We were hoping for some bottles for the stateroom, for middle of the night, etc. Would love to hear if the waitstaff can help you out! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Match Game 72 said:

We have gotten bottled water at many bars. Also, I have taken our barely opened water from the main dining room to our cabin. I figure it's going to be discarded anyhow.

When getting bottled water from the bars, was that with the non alcohol drink package or pay as you go? 

Pro-tip: Have your room steward empty your mini fridge and then just stock it with water that you bring back from the bars. I made it a habit to always bring a bottle or two of water back with me whenever I returned to my room, so I always had water on hand for the nights and mornings.

• Like 1

We had a fun pass and were still able to use the promotions. The main problem was spending the money. There was only one arcade machine and there is only so many times you can do the 4D game and the zip line. We didn't do the F1 car or bowling though.

• Thanks 1

I also read somewhere that the prices for most things are "per cabin" rather than per person so it's very hard to spend all the money on the pass itself. I bought both of my kids their own for our 7 day cruise which sails on Sunday. So I'll put them to the test.

Trust me.....If ANYONE can empty a FunPass card in record time it will be them. 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NickG420 said:

I also read somewhere that the prices for most things are "per cabin" rather than per person so it's very hard to spend all the money on the pass itself. I bought both of my kids their own for our 7 day cruise which sails on Sunday. So I'll put them to the test.

Trust me.....If ANYONE can empty a FunPass card in record time it will be them. 😄

We sail in a few weeks and i'm debating on passes for my daughter 14 and son 12 their own or let my son charge from my card.. I'll be following your experience if you won't mind updating when you get home. HAVE A GREAT TRIP..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NickG420 said:

Also would love to hear how it goes after!

Per my quick math, we can probably break even on the $80 but I suppose it would still be worth it then.

On 5/21/2023 at 9:30 AM, skipsaur said:

We'll be Aurea. That's great about the bottled water, thanks for the info! We were hoping for some bottles for the stateroom, for middle of the night, etc. Would love to hear if the waitstaff can help you out! 

You should have no issue getting bottled water from your steward.

We booked a Fantastica room and got as many bottled waters we wanted from our room steward and waiter at the MDR. 

Of course we tipped the room steward for going the extra mile!

Our dining waitstaff was excellent and made sure we had bottled mineral water every time!

20230531_205231(0).jpg

Edited by 4sallypat
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, 4sallypat said:

You should have no issue getting bottled water from your steward.

We booked a Fantastica room and got as many bottled waters we wanted from our room steward and waiter at the MDR. 

Of course we tipped the room steward for going the extra mile!

Our dining waitstaff was excellent and made sure we had bottled mineral water every time!

20230531_205231(0).jpg

Thank you for the info! So glad to hear that, that definitely exceeds expectations.

What a nice photo and beautiful family! 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2023 at 1:26 PM, NickG420 said:

Hey Nick.. can you update on your experiece with the pass? Thanks

34 minutes ago, ravensrockdc said:

Hey Nick.. can you update on your experiece with the pass? Thanks

Sure! Although I’m not sure my experience will provide much use. One kid took forever to use his pass, and the other used his in a matter of hours playing only ticket games and gave his thousands of tickets away to some kids in the arcade.

Neither of them did any VR stuff, so I don’t have any info around that.

Sorry…

1 hour ago, NickG420 said:

Sure! Although I’m not sure my experience will provide much use. One kid took forever to use his pass, and the other used his in a matter of hours playing only ticket games and gave his thousands of tickets away to some kids in the arcade.

Neither of them did any VR stuff, so I don’t have any info around that.

Sorry…

No worries, thanks for the update.. My kids are the same.. I appreciate the reply..

The fun pass is just a credit on the account you apply it to.

you can just buy one and share it it just uses up credit as you pay for stuff.

You pay whatever the price is, discounted you pay the discounted rate.

Makes sure you put a cap on kids, had someone on our last cruise have theirs run up quite a large bill as once the credit runs out it's normal charge.