Lost Phone at Coco Cay

I just got home from a cruise on the Oasis of the Seas today and lost my phone during our (not so) perfect day in Coco Cay. I was on a kayak excursion leaning over to view the plane wreck under the water and my boat tipped over. The tour guide did not allow me to look for my phone even though the water is not very deep...so, I'm hoping someone here might be headed to Coco Cay soon and be willing to search around that area. The phone was lost on Wednesday, May 17th and is a Samsung in a black waterproof case with a yellow phone wallet holding my SeaPass (I've included the last photo I have of it before it went for a swim). It has some very cherished memories on it that I would love to get back. If anyone knows the contact information to reach someone at Coco Cay to see if anyone has turned it in, that would also be appreciated. Thank you.

phone.jpg

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, familycruiser23 said:

). It has some very cherished memories on it that I would love to get back. If anyone knows the contact information to reach someone at Coco Cay to see if anyone has turned it in, that would also be appreciated. Thank you

RCI would be who you would contact. 

You don’t back up your phone to the cloud? Like to the Samsung Cloud or Google? 

1 hour ago, Charles4515 said:

RCI would be who you would contact. 

You don’t back up your phone to the cloud? Like to the Samsung Cloud or Google? 

Why contact Royal?    It’s not like there gonna go look for it.    

op id check some of the next cruise roll calls on here or FB a and see if any divers are on there.  
maybe try a few weeks out.   There has to be some divers on there.  GL

Edited by Cruise5life

7 hours ago, Cruise5life said:

Why contact Royal?    It’s not like they’re gonna go look for it.  

OP asked who to contact at Coco Cay. That would have to be through Royal. I also doubt they would have anyone look for it. The optimal time to have had something done would have been while they were at Coco Cay. Finding the phone now is a long shot but we have read media stories from time to time of phones found in the ocean months later. So possibly someone will find it. Probably someone not looking for it but finding it by accident. 

10 hours ago, firefly333 said:

If I'd dropped my phone and thought I could retrieve it, I've have jumped out and gotten it. .. even if they went off without me. 

Sorry, ruined your day I'm sure.

Yeah.  I would’ve dove down immediately and looked for a few minutes.  What are they gonna do to stop you?   

• Like 1