Is Allure for me?

I have been on Allure twice and absolutely love that ship.  It doesn't feel crowded by any means.  Obviously, there are times when it feels more crowded than others (elevators near the theater after a show etc...). 

It wasn't all that difficult to manage getting around the ship once you get the lay of the land, you just have to make a conscious effort to know the location of where you are and where you are going.

We had zero problems finding chairs by the pool when we wanted and getting into shows without reservations.  Make sure you reserve specialty dining restaurants in advance and you will be good. 

Thank-You everyone for the great insights. I actually do not normally sit by the pool so lounge chairs are not an issue for me. I think we are going to take the plunge and book. I wish there were rooms other than those on deck 14 but that is all that is available at this time, but I will keep an eye out in case other rooms become available.

On deck 14 there are a lot of blank spaces between rooms e.g. next to 14235 do you know what they are? 

Thank You

17 minutes ago, Deep68 said:

Thank-You everyone for the great insights. I actually do not normally sit by the pool so lounge chairs are not an issue for me. I think we are going to take the plunge and book. I wish there were rooms other than those on deck 14 but that is all that is available at this time, but I will keep an eye out in case other rooms become available.

On deck 14 there are a lot of blank spaces between rooms e.g. next to 14235 do you know what they are? 

Thank You

In the case of 14235 the blank space is the pool (which is one deck above).  So in addition to the pool itself, there's likely to be pool equipment, pipes, etc in that area.  Four of the spaces are lined up with the four pool/water areas.  

image.thumb.png.25dfea806c3eb04d834da06de4e4f4d3.png

image.thumb.png.f2d97e8fe2dd8cbf7a97e72a928d6760.png

Guest 4-2-N-8
2 hours ago, topnole said:

No.  And the genie will not reserve chair. The suite sun deck will have open chairs, but chair hogs exist up there too.  

TY.

This is our favorite ship because of all the space options. Really feels smaller to us than some of the smaller ships like Radiace that we also like. The deck chair issue I beleive is true on every ship when you sail at high volume dates in popular locations no matter the size of the ship. We have sailed this ship during winter periods and found the deck chair issue not so bad. A full ship is always going to have this issue no matter what ship our line you sail. 

Allure is my favorite ship.  The high volume times at the buffet were the only crowded times, so we ate at the solarium or park cafe. I hate for you that only deck 14 is available, for obvious reasons.  If the price and time is right for you, I would book it. We were under a pool once and there was deck chair scraping sounds early in the am, when they were putting the chairs back out after washing off the deck. I didn't care for it at all, but it was not a deal breaker, I just caught more sunrises