French Polynesia to Hawaii

latebuyer

If you can get to Honolulu for a reasonable price, we believe Hawaiian Airlines has a non-stop HNL-PPT every Saturday afternoon.  Coach is only $1,000 round-trip, and you are in Papeete in six hours.  Expensive when you get there, yes, but beautiful and a bucket list item for many people.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, latebuyer said:

I wasn't sure whether to post in Hawaii forum here so i'm posting here too. I'm wondering how rough it is from french polynesia to hawaii? Is french polynesia worth visiting? Is it expensive to fly to tahiti?

No idea how "rough" it is from FP to Hawaii, although I'm sure it's completely season-dependent.

As for whether or not FP is worth visiting - that's a resounding YEEEEEES! I've been there several times already, and I'm booked on yet another Paul Gauguin cruise for later this year. It's one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Of course that depends on what you like. If your idea of a great vacation is Disneyworld or Las Vegas, you'll hate it. But if you love breathtakingly beautiful islands, warm tropical sunsets, turqouis waters, perfect soft-sand beaches, spectacular snorkeling over vibrant coral reefs, and rich Polynesian culture, it's a paradise that will leave you in awe.

"Expensive" is in the eye of the beholder. You can check airfares online. 

• Like 4