Cruise Port Schedules

Focused1

We just booked the Serenity for the Reykjavík to Reykjavik cruise on August 30.  I am not seeing the ship listed on the Cruisemapper website for either its departure or return date at this port. Is this something one should expect given the ship is still under renovation and is not officially sailing? Just a bit concerned.

1 hour ago, Focused1 said:

We just booked the Serenity for the Reykjavík to Reykjavik cruise on August 30.  I am not seeing the ship listed on the Cruisemapper website for either its departure or return date at this port. Is this something one should expect given the ship is still under renovation and is not officially sailing? Just a bit concerned.

This looks to be more official to me since it is the Iceland Port Schedule and Serenity is listed so I would feel good about that.

https://www.faxafloahafnir.is/cruiseships/

Keith

20 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

This looks to be more official to me since it is the Iceland Port Schedule and Serenity is listed so I would feel good about that.

https://www.faxafloahafnir.is/cruiseships/

Keith

Thank you, Keith. You are always so helpful to posters. I was not aware of this website. 

1 minute ago, Focused1 said:

Thank you, Keith. You are always so helpful to posters. I was not aware of this website. 

You are very welcome.

I try to find the official port websites. Not everyone of them is easily found and some don't update often so it can be hit or miss.

Keith

• Thanks 1