How to log on to Silversea website?

TomTN

I booked a Silversea cruise yesterday with a travel agent. I have a document the agent attached from Silversea.

When I open the Silversea website I click on "My Silversea" at the top of the page. 

It autofills my email address, albeit with the first letter capitalized.  It also auto fills a temorary password. It ask me to change the password.   I can't do that with any success. 

I can click on "sign in", "create account" or "forgot password".  When I click on any of these I get a rolling circle that is never ending.

Any suggestions?

I had the same issues this morning. It took almost 3 hours for their system to email me a password reset. I was finally able to log in but it required an activation. After waiting 45 minutes for that email, I called them and one of the customer service representatives was able to manually activate my account. Though she added it would take 2-3 hours for the system to update. Seems a bit clunky to me.

I used chrome and firefox on their site

48 minutes ago, JHLH821 said:

I had the same issues this morning. It took almost 3 hours for their system to email me a password reset. I was finally able to log in but it required an activation. After waiting 45 minutes for that email, I called them and one of the customer service representatives was able to manually activate my account. Though she added it would take 2-3 hours for the system to update. Seems a bit clunky to me.

I used chrome and firefox on their site

Thanks,

I'll give it a few days.

Frustating.

8 minutes ago, TomBeckCruise said:

Thanks,

I'll give it a few days.

Frustating.

I tried 15 minutes ago and it worked. I now have full access and can amend my profile and add preferences. If you have time I recommend calling them, they were helpful

25 minutes ago, JHLH821 said:

I tried 15 minutes ago and it worked. I now have full access and can amend my profile and add preferences. If you have time I recommend calling them, they were helpful

I had tried to get in my account this morning and could not but it worked now too. So looks like it was one of those "funky issues".

37 minutes ago, TomBeckCruise said:

Thanks,

I'll give it a few days.

Frustating.

Hi, maybe a few hours but after having problems logging in this morning it now works for me. I doubt you need to wait a few days.

11 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Hi, maybe a few hours but after having problems logging in this morning it now works for me. I doubt you need to wait a few days.

the agent mentioned they were also experiencing phone issues. They called me back within 5 minutes after my initial call

I made the call this morning. Took about 3-4 minutes with the rep. Now to make dinner and shore excursion reservations.

It seems like all cruise line websites are C- and below.

Edited by TomBeckCruise