Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

I guess the backup was they still weren’t letting us off. We were told not to go below deck 3 and I guess a bunch of people decide they didn’t want to wait any longer. MarQ just came in with a verbal announcement we can get off on deck 1 now.

IMG_7866.jpeg

• Like 10

57 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh so I was wondering about laundry. I thought I got 5 bags on long cruises. But I heard someone mention 3 at a bar or in the dining room or something. The form in the room says 3 but the website says 5. Im going to assume the website is most current and the fort is just out of date.

IMG_7831.jpeg

IMG_7830.jpeg

We got 5 bags on our 14 day Hawaii cruise in February 

• Like 4

We have been to Nova 3 times in the past 6 yrs. Love the place. First time did the HOHO. Next time took city bus to the bigger Titanic cementary. Last yr we walked the board walk along the waterfront again. The Maritime museum is there and a good place to visit.  All on our own, not necessary to take a formal excursion.

When we were there one of those times the nuclear aircraft carrier Eisenhower was anchored in the harbor. Exciting to sail by it on the QM2 and wishing I could get on the flight deck for a tour.

Edited by vettprincess
more info
  • Like 4

Before I get started..a PSA. There are paper towel dispensers in the bathrooms. Some of them have paper towels which is great. I love paper towels. But most of them have tissue. I think it’s intended to replace the little dispensers that you would use to open the door. But a lot of people grab them thinking it’s a paper towel. Then they have to pick bits of tissue off of their hands.

IMG_7867.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 11

I’m pretty sure I have internet included in my plan here. I have the att elite. But I didn’t check so I’m playing it safe.

I’ve been using the maps.me offline map app for years. Used it in Barcelona, Malaga, Gibraltar and Lisbon as well.

I decided to go to the farthest place on my list first and work my way back. So we’re going to the Citadel. And we’ll see some things along the way.

IMG_7875.png

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I'm back on the ship. I killed my phone battery. Was just going to give it some charge and head back out but the line to get back on the ship was so bad....I don't think I want to do it again.

Don't you have a small battery powerbank charger? That would solve all your phone power issues. 

Edited by kwokpot