Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

2 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Should be ok, I have taken Jersey Mike's subs through. I was hoping it didn't get confiscated just because an agent forgot to bring lunch lol.

Imagine how concerned you’d be about that of it was a Katz.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Imagine how concerned you’d be about that of it was a Katz.

I seriously would prob shed a tear if it was taken away. I'm almost shedding a tear looking at those sandwiches while trying to force down my lunch of a gas station hot dog and a bag of Cheetos😭

• Haha 5

This trip is nearing an end. For those of you who missed it I will be returning to Alaska in August. This time on NCL Jewel with a couple days in Anchorage pre-cruise. Most of the trip is already planned an booked. I’ll do a thread on the NCL board for that one and link it here.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

I seriously would prob shed a tear if it was taken away. I'm almost shedding a tear looking at those sandwiches while trying to force down my lunch of a gas station hot dog and a bag of Cheetos😭

I wouldn’t touch one of those

• Like 2

I wouldn’t touch one of those

Not even if it was free? It was free and when I got it early this morning it looked decent. I have seen the ones that have been sitting too long, those I won't touch even for free.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Not even if it was free? It was free and when I got it early this morning it looked decent. I have seen the ones that have been sitting too long, those I won't touch even for free.

I’ve seen gas station cashiers handling them with their bare hands so no…not even a free one for me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Gas

station cashiers are nasty. They take cash. Eat food behind the counter. Thank gosh for Apple Pay, etc.

Gotta be an actual food service worker to cook my food. If you got your own kitchen like buccees that’s different. But 7-11, circle k…no way.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 7
  • Haha 4

Gas

station cashiers are nasty. They take cash. Eat food behind the counter. Thank gosh for Apple Pay, etc.

Gotta be an actual food service worker to cook my food. If you got your own kitchen like buccees that’s different. But 7-11, circle k…no way.

Been lucky so far with my what I don't know wont hurt me attitude and my cast iron stomach. I have really good Karma always but I bet she's getting tired of looking out for me🤣😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah it’s not worth it to me. The only place the line has been bad I think is Orlando. But I’m not planning a PC cruise again anytime soon. Since my belt hassle at la guardia last year I’ve tried to make sure I wear whatever the tightest fitting jeans waist wise I have is so I don’t have to wear a belt. And uhh. I’m wearing shoes that don’t have to be tied even though they look like they do. That really helps.

Hey Dudes??

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

This trip is nearing an end. For those of you who missed it I will be returning to Alaska in August. This time on NCL Jewel with a couple days in Anchorage pre-cruise. Most of the trip is already planned an booked. I’ll do a thread on the NCL board for that one and link it here.

So I have a bunch of comp NCL Alaska cruises available on MyVegas. Which one are you on so I can book?

Just kidding, not in the cards for me this year. As usual we are in the yearly dilemma of husband running out of vacation time way before I do boooo.

Screenshot_20230615-131043.png

Screenshot_20230615-131119.png

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Gas

One of our local gas stations has the best broasted chicken in the city.  Pretty sure they have one person come in to make it daily, but the cashiers serve it using tongs. 

• Like 1