On Board the Maiden Voyage of the Resilient Lady of Virgin Voyages

alpencoolcruiser

We were on board the Resilient Lady sailing through the Greek isles. When we first went on board we were happily surprised that our luggage was already there before us. With other cruises , we always had to wait. We did find that there were teething issues with the staff. Some we could tell are pretty new and was flustered. However I am happy to report that as our ship took off, things began to smoothen out. I will be posting about our experience on this page. So far I have posted a tour of the Sea Terrace cabin. 

• Like 3

Any favorite Greek Isle stops?  Looking at this trip for July.  Looks like the cabin is nearly identical (different curtains and lamp?).  I'll definitely be requesting a mattress topper -- my bed on Scarlet was so hard.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, singleflyer said:

Any favorite Greek Isle stops?  Looking at this trip for July.  Looks like the cabin is nearly identical (different curtains and lamp?).  I'll definitely be requesting a mattress topper -- my bed on Scarlet was so hard.

I liked all the stops, my first time in Santorini too and the glorious photos from there! You are observant  - yeah the ships are identical also with the public spaces and restaurants. I will be posting more in the next days. Currently working on how to get from the Athens international Airport to the city center or Piraeus Port

• Like 1

7 hours ago, alpencoolcruiser said:

I liked all the stops, my first time in Santorini too and the glorious photos from there! You are observant  - yeah the ships are identical also with the public spaces and restaurants. I will be posting more in the next days. Currently working on how to get from the Athens international Airport to the city center or Piraeus Port

The only stop I'm not thrilled about is Mykonos.  I'm not a big party person.  Haven't been to any of the ports before (except Athens).  

I think there is a train that runs between the airport and the city center.  When I was in Greece two years ago I took an Uber from the city to Piraeus and it was pretty cheap.  I'm sure you could Uber all the way to the airport; definitely would be the fastest.  It looks like the M3 line also goes straight from Piraeus to the airport.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, singleflyer said:

I just got onboard resilient.  valiant is essentially a dupe of scarlet, with a few aesthetic differences- art and decor.

resilient has the tattoo shop where the sundries store is on the other 2, the logo shop where the tattoo shop is on the others, and on resilient, the sundries shop (veeeerrrry small offerings in there!) and a Louis Vuitton vintage store are where the 2-part logo store is on the other 2.

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, _tacocat_ said:

I just got onboard resilient.  valiant is essentially a dupe of scarlet, with a few aesthetic differences- art and decor.

resilient has the tattoo shop where the sundries store is on the other 2, the logo shop where the tattoo shop is on the others, and on resilient, the sundries shop (veeeerrrry small offerings in there!) and a Louis Vuitton vintage store are where the 2-part logo store is on the other 2.

Warm her up for me! Have a great cruise. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...