Splendor Superior Suite Cabin Review (Cabin 832)

dinanaw

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Thank you for sharing your cabin review with everyone at Cruise Critic."

dinanaw was awarded the badge 'Great Review'

Hi all,

In case you are looking to book a Superior Suite cabin on an upcoming Splendor sailing, I just posted a review on my website. We stayed in cabin 832, but I know that 830, 834, and 844 are virtually identical. 

If you're interested, you can check it out here: https://www.callingallports.com/blog/splendor-cabin-tour

The cabin was lovely, quite spacious, and a perfect size for our 16-night cruise in December. And it had tons of outlets, USB and North American, mainly, which cannot be said for other cruise lines. The bathroom provided more than ample space and the storage in the entire suite was abundant. The balcony was a bit narrow in depth (we've been on far deeper ones), but it was suited our needs - it was a great spot for reading a book and having a drink or small meal. 

Although there are many suites on Splendor that surpass the Superior in size, we found this one to be quite perfect - especially as we did not spend a lot of time in the cabin during our cruise. 

Diana

2 minutes ago, dinanaw said:

I did not know about Cabin Guru - I'll do that, thanks! 

You must have had this suite just before or after we did. We were in it in December, too.

I already reviewed this suite in the Cabin Guru thread  in January. I, too, give it thumbs up. I will be asking for another chair next time we're in a Superior suite, though.

Edited by RELS
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, RELS said:

You must have had this suite just before or after we did. We were in it in December, too.

I already reviewed this suite in the Cabin Guru thread  in January. I, too, give it thumbs up. I will be asking for another chair next time we're in a Superior suite, though.

I’m thinking after - we were onboard for the Panama Canal Christmas cruise. And you’re right, another chair would be great in that cabin.