Excursion credit qyestion

Maplemoose

If there are 2 people in the cabin, and only one wants to do an excursion, would they get the $50 credit against their fare?  Seems like a no brainer but I never like to assume with cruise policy, especially since the online booking automatically assumes both

6 minutes ago, Maplemoose said:

If there are 2 people in the cabin, and only one wants to do an excursion, would they get the $50 credit against their fare?  Seems like a no brainer but I never like to assume with cruise policy, especially since the online booking automatically assumes both

Only the first person on the reservation gets the credit.

Yes to what @mjkacmom said, and on our reservation summary the shore excursion credit is listed as a benefit for a specifically named passenger (who happens to be the first person named on the reservation).

The good part of this benefit is that it applies to all shore excursions for that person, not just one. So, this can be a meaningful benefit if many shore excursions are booked.

Hope this helps!

On our last cruise, DH wanted to do an NCL fishing excursion and I wanted to stay on board. Since I was the 1st person on the res. I booked myself for the discount and he used the ticket.

11 minutes ago, Mandalay5 said:

On our last cruise, DH wanted to do an NCL fishing excursion and I wanted to stay on board. Since I was the 1st person on the res. I booked myself for the discount and he used the ticket.

I've wondered if this would work.  The vendor had no problem, I assume.

On 5/28/2023 at 8:09 PM, Mandalay5 said:

This method works for some people. 

However, most vendors have a liability waiver sheet that needs information from each participant.

I sure would hate to have anything happen that could create unintended and/or unwanted situations, or unexpected additional costs.

• Like 1