When do Hawaii 2026 cruises go on sale? (to get a studio)

latebuyer

I believe that they are cheaper for solo passengers but, as you likely know, there are only four studios on the POA.  You probably just need to check at least once every week or two. I did have DD booked in a studio on POA once and I booked it about a year and a half out (wound up cancelling that one).  The 2025 sailings have been bookable for a number of months now, so the 2026 may show up soon.  POA tends to open up much sooner than other itineraries, since it is a fixed itinerary 12 months of the year.

13 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

The studios seem to go fast on the pride of america so i'd like to be able to take a look right when the cruise rooms go on sale. I'm not sure if the studios are cheaper or if they jack up the price.

Given how few Studios are on The Pride, I doubt they eveer go on sale.  I would book as soon as you can firm up your cruise dates.

23 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

The studios seem to go fast on the pride of america so i'd like to be able to take a look right when the cruise rooms go on sale. I'm not sure if the studios are cheaper or if they jack up the price.

Book as soon as they are available and watch for price drops.