Pink Berry Car Service

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2023 at 4:36 PM, fishman620 said:

Has anyone used Pink Berry car service for transfers from Heathrow to Central London, also transfers to Southampton.......just wondering if they are  a good and reliable car serce company.

We used Express Airport Transport and it was charged as Pink Berry car service, so it must be one and the same (used them in March from Southampton to LHR). I would recommend them, in fact, using them again in October to get from LHR to London and then London to Southampton.

7 hours ago, Jaymuxman said:

We used Express Airport Transport and it was charged as Pink Berry car service, so it must be one and the same (used them in March from Southampton to LHR). I would recommend them, in fact, using them again in October to get from LHR to London and then London to Southampton.

Thank you, that makes me feel better about booking with them!

• Like 1

They seem to get pretty good reviews and have been around since 2013.

I do find it a little strange to use a firm based East of London (Romford, Essex), 40 miles away on the opposite side of the city to Heathrow, for a trip to Southampton which is even further away. We usually suggest using taxi operators based in or near Southampton.

Edited by Bob++

8 hours ago, Bob++ said:

They seem to get pretty good reviews and have been around since 2013.

I do find it a little strange to use a firm based East of London (Romford, Essex), 40 miles away on the opposite side of the city to Heathrow, for a trip to Southampton which is even further away. We usually suggest using taxi operators based in or near Southampton.

I used them because their reviews were as good as anyone else and their pricing was better than most!