Missing Apex Cruise

rollie

Noticed that our upcoming Apex cruise for November 18th have gone from Celebrity’s web site. It’s also gone for other web sites. I don’t think this cruise can be fully booked as there were many cabins available last week. It could be a charter, but I was wondering if anyone knows specifically why.

Rollie

16 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Here is a thread about these sailing that you might want to review 

That's 2024---not sure if they're talking about this year.  Cruise Mapper shows the 11/18/2023 as an Art Cruise.

• Haha 1

I'm also on the 11/18 cruise that has disappeared. I thought they might have just taken it out for the Memorial Day sale, but it hasn't come back. If you search Apex I can sometimes get it to show up, but it says SOLD OUT in all categories. 

1 hour ago, vek239 said:

Check your email; a message just went out on date changes.  Transatlantic now leaves Nov 9.

They are still selling the TA on the website for 11/5. Do you have a copy of the email? I did see that the 11/3/24 (note: 2024) just got cancelled.

I can't imagine we'd leave on 11/18 if the TA doesn't leave Europe until 11/9 unless it's without any port stops. 

1 hour ago, vek239 said:

Check your email; a message just went out on date changes.  Transatlantic now leaves Nov 9.

Just wondering how you found this out.  Celebrity is still selling it as leaving Nov. 5th. on their site.

Rollie

2 hours ago, vek239 said:

The email you reference is for 2024 sailings, this thread is talking about 2023. 

I don't know what's going on with that, but if it makes you feel any better, I checked two different TA sites (I've used both before) and the 11/18/23 Apex sailing was still there and able to be booked. No suites though, those were showing sold out 😁 

(Like this one - though I had to remove the TA name, pricing info, etc. based on the no TA advertising TOS on this site you can still see the date lol:

image.png.499e533fc46837fb83d4355b30a93b77.png

Fingers crossed for you! Good luck and have a wonderful cruise!