Shore Excursion Delay in Posting - Again

mrlevin

Excursion booking opens in three days and still no PDF.  Called yesterday and was told they will be out yesterday afternoon or this morning.  Called again today and was told that the pdf will be sent to me (and I assume everyone else booked on the cruise) automatically when available; in twenty years I have never had the pdf sent to me automatically.  I wonder what story I will be told when I call the third time.  Its a long cruise and wife and I would love to research the actual options prior to bookings opening.  We no longer look at the "sample" excursions online prior to pdf as we have been burned multiple times by selecting a wonderful excursion that then is not offered.

End rant,

Marc

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, mrlevin said:

Mariner Grand Arctic 2 June 2024

WOW!!! Nice!!  I would just use the excursions that they show now and pick a couple of backups.  Likely they won't change all that much, but that's a long cruise to do last minute.  We usually just use the one's posted, do our port research based on those, then come up with 3 choices or so per port and have never had trouble finding one of our choices in each port.  

Link to excursions finally showed up this morning.  Five times over a five hour period I clicked the link and put in my email address and nothing happened.  I then called Regent and the helpful young lady confirmed my email address and she said she would send directly to me; still haven't received.

My email is working fine so I truly believe the issue is on Regent's end.  Has anyone else had the same problem?

thanks,

Marc

I suspect an overactive spam filter on your email's part. If you have a secondary email, try that. Or actively whitelist the email address Regent sends from: noreply@rssc.com

14 minutes ago, RELS said:

I suspect an overactive spam filter on your email's part. If you have a secondary email, try that. Or actively whitelist the email address Regent sends from: noreply@rssc.com

I chose another cruise and asked for pdf and it came with no issues.

2 hours ago, mrlevin said:

I chose another cruise and asked for pdf and it came with no issues.

Good afternoon Mr. Levin. In an effort to assist you and troublehsoot this issue, I requested the shore ex document for this voyage with my own email address to try and replicate the issue, however I did recevie the PDF. I have attached it here for your convenience.

ShoreExcursions.pdf

• Like 1

Mike, thanks.  TA was finally able to get to me around 1430 CDT.  I just checked now and the link worked on website.  Now I need to go through the 207 pages by tomorrow at 2000 EDT.

Again, thanks,

Marc