Any tour operators near Nassau cruise port?

mackfam

We have a port stop in Nassau next Tuesday from 1-9pm. DH and I have been to Nassau many times and typically just go to the beach if we get off the ship at all. DS and his girlfriend just told me they would like to go snorkeling but the cruise line excursions of interest are now sold out. I’m wondering if it’s possible to book something when you get off the ship ( they don’t have their own snorkel gear). I’ve seen a few tours advertised on trip advisor but the prices were ridiculous.

As soon as you get out of the cruise port area, you will see plenty of vendors selling all kinds of tours. Pricing can be negotiable. It's usually whatever the market will bear. If they don't like one vendors price, they can go to another. Last week my son and I negotiated a Can-Am dune buggy from $350 down to $225. You don't know until you try.

• Like 1

For a snorkeling or other water excursion at this port  I’d much prefer to have something lined up when I arrive. You would normally be able to book with one of the reputable independent outfits that cater to cruise ship passengers, but you are there tomorrow so you probably aren’t seeing this. But if you are, google the Pearl Island snorkeling excursions, or check Viator.

Edited by blue_water