Is evening entertainment offered twice to accomodate the second dinner seating?

wrg

Greetings all,

We have requested the late seating for dinner (half of the family has dietary restrictions and we're told that fixed seating would be best). However, I don't want to miss out on the nightly entertainment. Are the shows usually offered twice an evening? Both of our girls are in college and have become accustomed to eating dinner around 7:30/8:00pm. They pick over their food when they are home and usually end up saving their meal and eating later in the evening.

45 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

And on Oasis class ships the production shows are often scheduled three times on a 7 night cruise, and the ice and Aqua shows maybe four or more times. 

This.

Boarding Wonder on Sunday and every show has at least 3 times. Aqua and Ice shows actually have 6 each.

5 hours ago, wrg said:

Greetings all,

We have requested the late seating for dinner (half of the family has dietary restrictions and we're told that fixed seating would be best). However, I don't want to miss out on the nightly entertainment. Are the shows usually offered twice an evening? Both of our girls are in college and have become accustomed to eating dinner around 7:30/8:00pm. They pick over their food when they are home and usually end up saving their meal and eating later in the evening.

All ship classes are different.  What ship are you cruising?

6 hours ago, wrg said:

Are the shows usually offered twice an evening?

You can also go to the head icon upper right on app, select a different sailing, then browse our ships. Pick yours and click on current sailing. You should be able to see all the daily planners. 

51 minutes ago, wrg said:

We will be on the Adventure of the Seas.

On smaller ships like Adventure, there will usually either be one at 7ish or two shows, one at 7ish and one at 9:15ish. On every cruise I've been on, I've gone to the show at 7ish and then straight to dinner. It works out well. You also should be able to get out of dinner for the second show, but I don't think I've ever done that.