Aquaduck, Mickey pool and Donald pool

Bingo Heeler

I be going on Disney dream cruise on September 8th to September 12th 2024 and staying at a one bedroom suite concierge stateroom. I would assume that during the port days Tuesday 8th September 2024 it be dock in greenock Scotland , Wednesday 9th September 2024 dock in Liverpool England, Thursday 10th September 2024 it be dock in cobh crock Ireland and Friday 11th September 2024 it be dock in Portland England. Does mean that the mickey pool, Donald family pool and aquaduck be less busy families with kids under 12 years old, 7 years and 3 years old because most families would take kids on port adventures for day and also that mickey pool and Donald family pool be less busy families with kids under 12 years old, 7 years and 3 years old  about 6:00pm to 10:00pm because most families with be sleeping in stateroom room’s between 6:00pm and 10:00pm and aquaduck be less busy with busy families with kids under 12 years old, 7 years and 3 years old  about 6:00pm and 8:00pm because most families with be sleeping in stateroom room’s between 6:00pm and 10:00pm.

There is NEVER a guarantee of an empty ship.

Will most people be off on port adventures during the day? Probably. But not necessarily all. And not necessarily all day.

People will NOT likely be sleeping 6-8pm or 6-10pm as that is when entertainment and dinners are. 

You are choosing to go on a Disney Cruise. There are going to be children. If you don't want to deal with children, I'd suggest Virgin which is all adult or Viking which might as well be.