A Question About the Princess App

Boiler Cruiser

I recently cancelled a booking that I was supposed to go on next year (2024).  I replaced it with another booking.  My Captain's Club status is Platinum.   

A day or so later, when I opened the Princess App, I found that the booking that I cancelled was still listed, but the new booking was not on the app.  My question is - How long after you cancel one booking and replace it with another one, does the old one not show on the App?  When can I expect to see the new one on the Princess App.

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Boiler Cruiser said:

I recently cancelled a booking that I was supposed to go on next year (2024).  I replaced it with another booking.  My Captain's Club status is Platinum.   

A day or so later, when I opened the Princess App, I found that the booking that I cancelled was still listed, but the new booking was not on the app.  My question is - How long after you cancel one booking and replace it with another one, does the old one not show on the App?  When can I expect to see the new one on the Princess App.

Thanks.

Usually a few days.  Just make sure your new booking is showing up on the website.  If so, recheck in a few days, it will populate. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cruzlover said:

Same thing happened to me when I changed my booking. I logged out and then logged back in and my new booking was there

Yes, it is a good idea to log out and back in sometimes, just to refresh it.

11 minutes ago, Boiler Cruiser said:

What is the best way to refresh the Princess App?

I have automatic updates set on my iphone.

I do clear history and cache on my iphone.

If you have issues on the App, such as not seeing added cruises, cancelling cruises, etc….. But wait a few days, you’ll probably see them updated.

If not…

then I would delete the App and reinstall the App. 

Edited by PacnGoNow