Shareholder Credit

CJANDH

I see that they say the benefit now applies to SS cruises, but their online form as yet has none of the SS ships listed, so you can't use that to apply for the benefit.  Perhaps that will change later.  Meanwhile, I guess the old email approach would have to suffice.

14 hours ago, Dolcevita Diva said:

Solo passengers must pay 200% of the fare to be able to use this. 

It's quite clumsily worded but I read it as solo guests paying 200% get the full credit implying that guests paying lower supplements will get 1/2. I Agree it's not clear at all. Does anybody know how it works for solos on Royal? 

5 hours ago, Daveywavey70 said:

It's quite clumsily worded but I read it as solo guests paying 200% get the full credit implying that guests paying lower supplements will get 1/2. I Agree it's not clear at all. Does anybody know how it works for solos on Royal? 

Hmm, yes, you are correct, it could be interpreted that way.  Will be interesting to see where that nets out.  

I still think the half credit on other offers for solo passengers is stingy. Understand their rationale -  but I’m not paying only half the fare.   My last few cruises have been booked at 50% solo supplement, which is 75% of the double occupancy fare - but they only have to provide the included tours and food/beverages for one person.  

Not worth worrying about for a $100 shareholder SBC, though. 

• Like 1

I have just received an email in response to my application for shareholder credit. It says that Silversea is not a part of the RCL program, despite the RCL website clearly stating that it is. Another example of corporate confusion.

• Haha 1